Friday, May 12, 2017

The Friday Link for 5/12/17

Two videos for you today.

First up, a Kindergarten Teacher Explains what it means to be 'catfished.'  That's pretty much it, and it's a good explanation for the cultural phenomenon.  Who would've ever guessed people who prefer starting social relationships in the anonymity, and easily fabricated, world of cyberspace wouldn't be completely honest about who they are...?  I'll have to keep an eye on this series; I think it could end up being a good bit.




Second up is the British comedian and social commentator Stephen Fry, with a darn fine video which, in my opinion, explains why so many people voted for Trump.  Watch it and see, but to be fair, I don't think too many Trump fans will find his theory spot on.  Then again, that's kind of the point of Stephen's video...



Have a great weekend everyone.  Happy Mother's Day and a wonderful Minnesota fishing opener to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).