Friday, October 13, 2023

The Friday Link for 10/13/23

Happy Friday the 13th everyone.  This week I have something REALLY scary for you! ME!

I have spent my day dealing with the installation of a new water heater and now I have a ceiling fan dripping in my bathroom.  I am officially tapping out.

For you tonight are two of my better AM 950 radio rants from the last few years. First up is why you should have never named Lake Calhoun after John C Calhoun.

Afterwards was me exploding at Trump for his treatment of the four soldiers who were killed in Niger, and their families. 

Enjoy!


Have a great weekend everyone!   Make sure to get your flu and COVID shots!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).