Thursday, September 7, 2023

The Minnesota State Fair Fine Art, 2023

With the Minnesota State Fair finishing on Monday, here is an extended look at the Fine Arts entries.  

The competition this year was unbelievable. For 12 days the Fine Arts building became one of the top 10 art museums in the upper Midwest. There were so many great entries, but this first one was my favorite.  What a wonderful vibrant piece that would be a generational centerpiece in anyone's house. Just perfect.


The next 5 pieces were the best of the rest. These are the ones I really loved. Fun side note; the retro lady colorful woman painting ended up being the work of the son of a friend of mine.  






Here are the rest of the images/pieces which caught my eye.  





















The Fine Arts competition is so good.  It's one of the things that elevates the Minnesota State Fair past many of the other state fairs in the county.

See you next year. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).