Friday, September 15, 2023

The Friday Link for 9/15/23

Hi all!  I hope you had a good week.

Let's start off with food! I love a good Italian sandwich. Although I was born in MSP, I spent most of my youth in Rhode Island, with its large Italian population. A grossly underrated food state.

This sandwich is genius. I can not figure out why I never thought of doing this before.  Ladies and Gentlemen, the Italian Chopped Sub, courtesy of Sam the Cooking Guy: 


Also, tonight is revisiting an old friend, Jelle's Marble Runs!

Fans of the Friday Link might remember when I featured them back in 2020.  Back then, when COVID first hit, everything shut down, including all sports. It was a weird vacuum. As sports guys lamented missing their favorite teams, Jelle's came to the rescue with their marble-rific approach to sports.

Even though our sports have come back, Jelle's is still around, and they are as fun as ever.  Here are a few of their videos.  I'll be darned if I don't start rooting for specific teams/marbles every time! 



Have a great weekend everyone! 

Get your COVID booster, and your flu shot! I want everyone to stay healthy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).