Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Friday Link for Saturday 11/26/22

Sorry I am late but it is Thanksgiving weekend and not only have I been cooking (including yesterday putting the turkey soup together) but I have all the kiddos home.  Priorities.

Short and Sweet this week.  Remember when the pandemic started and all sports stopped too?  Remember how I found Jelle's Marble Runs and their Olympic-like competition 'Marble League?'  They're still going at it and it is still one of the better sporting events around.  Not only is it incredibly well staged, but the competitions are also fun and I've actually started rooting for certain teams! Go Green Ducks (the host team this year.  Seriously this is not just some kids with marbles and legos in the backyard!), Team Galactic, and Gliding Glaciers!

I've also started to HATE certain teams.  I am looking at you O'rangers and Raspberry Racers!

Marble League 22 is here!  Enjoy the opening Ceremony, and three of this year's challenges.  Follow the channel on Youtube to get all the competition! 




A nurse friend told me there was a five-hour wait for Urgent Care on Friday.  Flu and COVID are still going around.  Be careful, get vaccinated, and stay safe.

Have a nice Thanksgiving weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).