Friday, January 21, 2022

The Friday Link for 1/21/22

I have recovered from the COVID and I have a humdinger of a Friday Link.  First this warning!

The second and third clip tonight are adult themed and there is some raunchy language. Seriously!

To start you off with a clean slate, let's get the opening musical number from the musical Six.  The original cast presents Ex-Wives. 


It's a fun light musical. I really have enjoyed the songs, and not the worst history lesson either.  Think of it like a Spotify version of a British Hamilton. 

Now, once again, we are about to take a turn into Adult town. Viewer be warned.

The show Letterkenney is hilarious. The story is about rural Canadians and their lives, but it's the writing and delivery which sets this show apart.  The rapid fire dialogue is hilarious and so fast you need to watch it twice to get all of the jokes. 

Here are two of the better bits. 

But once again, these are quite adult! 

Time for a Hick Off!


And (you can already see where this one is going) let's meet their neighbors, the Dycks!


I know, I know.  Childish and immature. But they made me laugh.  I thought Canadians were so reserved.

Please get vaccinates and be safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).