Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday Link for 11/19/21

Tonight I present for you Durry, the newest Minneapolis band out of Burnsville.  This brother and sister crew (Austin and Taryn Durry) have been putting out songs they made due to circumstances around the pandemic, and they're awesome!

I interviewed Austin today on my show (Durry Interview Matt McNeil Show 11/19) and we talked about how good the band's music is.  Also, how their success on TikTok has garnered them a lot of fans, and the story behind a few of their songs.

Their first major show at 7th Street Entry on the 24th is sold out, but I would die to get in to see it.  Enjoy the music which has made me a fan. 

First up their breakthrough hit, Who's Laughing Now:

Next up their newest single, released today, Worse For Wear: 


Here is a fun one.  A dance cut of their song Losers Club: 


And finally, a sensational video for Hasta La Vista Baby!


Have wonderful weekend. 

Please get vaccinated and wear a mask.

I don't want you sick, I don't want you dead, and I don't want you bankrupt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).