Friday, November 12, 2021

The Friday Link for 11/12/21

Howdy all!

This week we venture back in time, sometimes WAY back, with Eons, a great little web show from PBS.

But first this statement. I know some people do not like when I put the heavy duty science and education stuff on the Friday Link. I think this stuff is fascinating.  If for no other reason; the hosts make this science stuff a lot of fun!

I've featured Eon's segments in the Friday Link before but this week I give it up all to them.  Not only do they do a great job of explaining the science, AND WHAT WE DON'T KNOW, but they are full of surprises when it comes to what we do understand about the evolution of life on this planet.

We'll start with the discovery that we had domesticated cats a lot earlier than we thought (at least in Cyprus?), go on to debate about a great die off of life (or did it?), and then talk about what did the mammoths in.  Enjoy!



99.985% of vaccinated people in Minnesota have not died from Corona Virus.
99.91% of vaccinated people in Minnesota have not been hospitalized with CoronaVirus.

PLEASE get vaccinated.

Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).