Friday, December 3, 2021

The Friday Link for 12/3/21

I'm sorry.  I didn't post anything last week.  For the record I completely forgot as I was hanging out with my family for the Thanksgiving holiday.  So I guess the correct term is sorry, not sorry.  Nah.  I can't stand that term.

I have entered my insanely busy stretch of the year as I'm in the process of recording the shows we will air over the holidays. With me now doing a two hour show instead of one, I have twice as much air time to fill.  The good news is we'll have brand new shows for everyone to enjoy starting December 22nd.  The bad news is I have to record earlier and I still have no idea how I am going to get it all done.

This week, I give you an early layup of a Friday Link, Mystery Science Theater 3000, and the always classic Teenage Strangler. And for everyone upset I missed the Thanksgiving weekend Link, I'll include the WKRP in Cincinnati Turkey drop clip.  Enjoy! 




Have a wonderful weekend.

Please get vaccinated and wear a mask.

Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).