Friday, December 10, 2021

The Friday Link for 12/10/21

I had a friend this week ask what was my favorite modern day Christmas movie.  I asked over how many years, and they said 30. Easy!

Polar Express.  This is such an exceptional movie and Tom Hanks is so good in the many roles he portrays.  My kids always love this one, and we always had to watch it.  Since then, it's become probably my second favorite Christmas movie next to 'It's a Wonderful Life.'

Enjoy the original 10 minute preview they put out for the movie.


Also tonight, three exceptional short pieces from BBC Earth Lab about the solar system.  The graphics on these are amazing and it's always nice to have Zachary Quinto narrate.  We'll start with how Saturn got it's rings, discover the lost waterfall of Mars, and then have a long talk about Uranus...(hehehe)...




Have a great weekend.  PLEASE get vaccinated! PLEASE wear a mask! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).