Friday, May 3, 2024

The Friday Link for 5/3/24

I never thought I'd ever say this, but the Friday Link this week features a...MIME! 

For some reason the YouTube algorithm gods put Tom the Sea World Mime into my suggested viewing window and I've been addicted. He is a really good mime, a profession you don't see portrayed in a positive light too often.  Most references to them today are in a fairly negative light, so when I saw one come into my suggested videos, I had to watch.

This guy is good. Seriously, he is one of the best at this art form I've ever seen.  And he makes me laugh. 

Maybe that's why I am featuring four of his videos this week.  I think we all need a good laugh.

Enjoy the mime.






I'll say no more.

Have a great weekend. Make sure to stay up to date on all your vaccinations, including your COVID ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).