Friday, May 31, 2024

The Friday Link for 5/31/24

Guten Abend everyone! 

So today I'm going to start by getting a song stuck in your head.  Meet Bodo Wartke and Marti Fischer, two German dudes who seem to be musicians.  They made a cute little song which basically is a German tongue twister, Barbara's Rhubarb Bar. These guys are VERY good at singing this, and the beat is solid. It's a cute little thing.  Enjoy!


Catchy! Apparently, I'm not the first to notice. The first time I heard this song was on a video highlighting a dance that has become synonymous with the song.  No, the dance doesn't seem to have anything to do with Bodo and Marti (originally) or anything to do with the lyrics.  After I figured out the song, I took time to track down where the dance originated from. That led me to Australia where TikTok accounts from a woman named Stephanie (@Steph_who___) and Christina Stasii (@stasii777) seems to be the originators of this dance.  

Those two do not have a YouTube page, but as these things go, Bodo and Marti made their own version of the dance.  Click on the link to see it. https://youtube.com/shorts/Rpa4IDC17bw?si=ug9Ez38Yx4Vrs_z1

AND of course, now there is a second chapter to the song, and another dance.  I'm a professional radio guy and I sure as heck couldn't read this as fast as they do. 


Also tonight the sensational Kat Abu.  Her watch of Fox News in the wake of the Trump Guilty verdict (He's A FELON!!!) exposed how inconsolable the same people who yelled "Lock her Up" are at their guy actually getting his day in court, and losing BADLY! 


That's all for this week.  Make sure to stay up to date on your vaccinations.  

Stay healthy and stay Safe! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).