Friday, April 26, 2024

The Friday Link for 4/26/24

Hey all! I have an eclectic Link for you this week.  

I'm starting off with a regular contributor to the Friday Link, Ze Frank, and his True Facts series which talks about the animal kingdom.  He's very funny as he unloads a series of weird and interesting facts about a certain creature in the animal kingdom, but I'm incredibly impressed with the educational content of his latest video.

Bees can count?  Yes, they can, and they're incredibly smart when it comes to other tasks too.  It has a little bit of adult content, but enjoy (what I consider to be) a fascinating trip into nature! 

Next up is the VERY R-RATED video for the latest Deadpool movie 'Deadpool & Wolverine."  It looks fantastic. Just take my money! 


Next up is FALLOUT.  It was a multi-version video game series before it became a TV show, but I never played the game.  I did watch Season One of the series on Amazon Prime, and it was really good! Having never really explored the FALLOUT universe, I took some time to understand the story, from the video game to the TV show.  The video is about 40 minutes long, but it's worth it if you like the series and want to find out more. 


Finally tonight, IT'S ME! Here is a clip from my show the guys at BlueAmp were kind enough to post! I talk about how the true legacy of Republicans in rural America is the utter devastation of rural healthcare.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Please make sure to stay up to date on your COVID vaccinations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).