Friday, December 1, 2023

The Friday Link for 12/1/23

Guess what everyone?  I'm actually going to post the Friday Link on a Friday this week!  YEA!

Sorry, I was MIA last week.  It was Thanksgiving and time with the kids overrode everything else.

This week we start with a video that seems to size up the feelings a lot of people had at the news of the passing of Henry Kissinger.  Don't get me wrong, I think the former Secretary of State is going to have some serious explaining to do in the afterlife, but some people were ecstatic.  He had a pretty horrific track record, something that showed with the jubilation and celebration embraced by many by the news.

I don't take joy in people dying.  There are always those who did love him and will miss them. You can cheer someone's death as loudly as you want, but the only people who will hear it will be the ones who are mourning. 

The last time I saw this many people happy at someone's death would be...this little musical number. 


I know I featured it before, but it is a good song and one of the best 'A Christmas Carol' versions you can find. 

Two more videos this week.  First up is the likely chance there might be two more undiscovered planets in your solar system.  Gravitational data points to a likelihood of at least one more ice giant (like Uranus and Neptune). SciShow has the latest on the search.  #PlutoNeverForget! 


Finally tonight, ZeFrank is back with another top-notch video, this time pointing out the superpower features some of the animals of the planet have evolved! Enjoy!


With COVID and flu numbers rapidly increasing, get your vaccinations today! I want you all safe! 

Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).