Monday, November 27, 2023

The Friday Link for 11/24/23...on a Monday

Okay, I know it's late, guilty as charged, but I had all the kids home for Thanksgiving, and I have priorities.  Plus I made a kick caboose soup!


The late Link starts off with 30 minutes of deleted scenes from The Godfather.  It's good they did delete some of these scenes, as that movie is already long, but there is also a lot of context that gets added with these short clips.

One other note.  There is a deleted scene from The Godfather Part II which is a continuation of Michael's desire to catch Fabrizio, the man who blew up his car in Italy. 
 


Fabrizio got what he deserved!

And finally tonight John Oliver.  There are a lot of passionate feelings when it comes to Israel and Palestine, but my post isn't about sharing my opinion. What is important is to form a complete picture for those of us not directly impacted by the events from the last two months, giving us needed knowledge and background. 

John Oliver laid out an exceptional modern history breakdown, as well as a look at the prospective sides of the conflict.  This is not posted to try to convince anyone one way or the other.  This is about making sure everyone has the background to make their own informed opinions. 


I'll be back on Friday of this week! 

Make sure to keep up to date on your vaccinations!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).