Friday, December 22, 2023

The Friday Link for 12/22/23

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  I hope everyone has a great next few weeks!

First off this week I have to right a wrong.  Earlier this year I posted the "Lost Episode" of Last Week Tonight, the extra episode they decided to do for viewers under 35 who they insisted would never be able to own a home, hence their actual story that week on Homeowners associations was worthless to them. For the 35 and younger viewers, John Oliver did a deep dive into Chuck E. Cheese, which was a freaking riot.

I posted a link to a You Tube clip but I was informed this week that the original link was pulled down not more than 24 hours after I posted it.  It seems Last Week Tonight, with solid justification, wanted to make sure this special episode was only to be viewed on their special webpage they made for the Chuck E. Cheese episode, Last Squeak Tonight. 

You have to click on the link, so enjoy!  https://www.lastsqueaktonight.com


Also tonight, since we are on classics, here are 12 minutes of Jon Stewart absolutely obliterating Fox News. We forget how good he was at peering through their veil and exposing the ugliness of who they really were.


And what would the Christmas post be without Colbert's Holiday animated classic, 'The Indict-Mare Before Christmas!' Enjoy! 


No matter how you celebrate, if you even celebrate at all, I hope nothing but the best for you and everyone in your family this season.  

And please remember to get vaccinated for the flu and for COVID.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).