Friday, March 3, 2023

The Friday Link for 3/3/23

Hi all!  

This week I have an absolute gem from Jon Stewart.  He absolutely dismantles OK State Senator Nathan Dahm for his blind allegiance to guns.  Stewart expertly works him into a corner.  As Dahm tries to insist the individual is the problem, not the gun, so putting more guns out into society is the best option, Stewart (BRILLIANTLY!) points out that's like trying to cure obesity by giving everyone ice cream. 

I don't do it justice.  Watch Stewart do what he does best, point out the Right's ridiculous hypocrisy. 


Also tonight a clip with Al Franken.

I was listening to the David Spade episode of SmartLess and he brought up the worst Saturday Night Live host of all time, Steven Seagal. The episode is the stuff of legends, but not in any good way.  As a matter of fact, it's way beyond "so bad it's good" territory.  Seagal was basically Trump before Trump, a deranged person who somehow managed to become a celebrity.  

I'll let Franken take it from here.  This is from an interview he did with comedian Tom Segura on a show (podcast?) Your Mom's House. 


Have a great weekend.  Enjoy the melting.

Make sure you get vaccinated and stay safe! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).