Wednesday, September 7, 2022

The Flowers of the West

Of course I took a lot of pictures of flowers while I was out west.  One problem I had was the new phone was having issues getting zoomed-in shots. Some really pretty pictures never happened.

Enjoy these photos.  This first one is one of my favorite all-around photos, taken in Zion National Park.





Las Vegas has a lot of gorgeous flowers, and although some of their larger setups have a lot of fake flowers in them, they do also have some exquisite floral arraignments around the hotels.  These four images were taken at the Bellagio. 





These next few images were from when I was lost in the desert at Escalante National Monument. 






One from at Bryce. I like that it's simple.






Many of the remaining images (but not all) are from around the Grand Canyon.



This is a hummingbird moth.  They were all around the visitor center at Grand Canyon. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).