Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Minnesota State Fair, Art

Every year I post the best of the art pieces from the Minnesota State Fair and this year was great.

This year I'll start with the Fine Arts exhibit.  The below poster was the official poster of the 2022 State Fair and I think it's great. 


The next five pieces were, in my opinion, the best five art pieces at the fair.  They are posted from best to fifth best.  That sculpture was stunning






Here are the rest of the fine arts pieces in no particular order. 





Howdy!










I also wanted to include this exception floral arraignment which won quite a few awards.  Just beautiful!


The seed art is always a crowd pleaser.  We waited in line for 30 minutes to see it and it did not disappoint. 









Finally in the general competition categories there were a few pieces which were pretty good too.  





I love that skull quilt.  Another great fair.  It was fun to be back out into it. I'll leave you with a nice view of Minneapolis and St. Paul from the Space Tower! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).