Friday, March 25, 2022

The Friday Link for 3/25/22

God Bless Randy Rainbow!

Your first clip tonight is another of his fantastic song parodies and he's got Marjory Taylor Green and Lauren Boebert in his sights.

***Warning*** There is some naughty language but 'Gurl You're a Karen' is freaking hilarious! 


Also tonight, two clips from recent movies.  The first is a deleted clip from the new movie 'The Batman.'  Although the main villain in this movie is The Riddler, Batman apparently goes to get advice from The Joker. Played by Barry Keoghan, who also was in 'The Eternals' and 'Dunkirk,' I'm somewhat fascinated by this clip.  I do want to see more of him in this role. 


Also tonight, I really did enjoy the latest entry in 'The Matrix' franchise, 'The Matrix Resurrections.' It's worth watching and if nothing else a dynamite popcorn movie. Here's one of the fight scenes:


Have a good weekend.  Get vaccinated and wear a mask.  The Pandemic is still going on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).