Friday, February 4, 2022

The Friday Link for 2/4/22

Howdy all!  This week I've been working on a really long post where I rank the movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  I jokingly thought I'd have that done on Tuesday after starting it Sunday night.  HA!

Some familiar faces in this week's Friday Link.

As much as Trump fans want to condemn the 2020 election as fraudulent, it wasn't.  Joe Biden won fair and square.  He did.  There have been over 80 lawsuits claiming fraud, but when it came time to produce the evidence, none of the Trump supporters had any.  Their argument was basically "give us the ballots and some privacy and we'll eventually find the corruption!"  Judges were not amused.  

For real fraud, not much tops the election of 1876.  That was a mess, and through the cheating, lies and backstabbing which eventually produced President Rutherford B. Hayes, the real victims were black southerners, who freedoms had become a lobbying chip for the two candidates who wanted to win. The History Guy has more.


Also tonight, let's check in with ZeFrank and his True Facts: Macaques!


I'm going to go watch the Olympics.  I promise the Marvel movie post tomorrow...maybe...

Get vaccinated, wear a mask, and social distance.  Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).