Friday, February 25, 2022

The Friday Link for 2/25/22

An easy choice this week as one of the funniest videos of the year is released, the Bad Lip Reading of the NFL stars. Who could ever forget the phenomenal season of 'Jarsh.' And the usually bad lip reading of Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers, in all of it's glory, is there too! 


If you missed John Oliver's visit with Stephen Colbert last week, it was quite exceptional. He agreed to do an extra internet bit for The Late Show, Food Court.  His discussion of British foods is funny, and pretty spot on. 

And for the record sticky toffee pudding is fantastic!
 

Finally tonight, I REALLY wish the Doctor Who folks would have given Peter Capaldi's 12th Doctor at least one more season with Bill and Nardole.  They worked SO well together. Alas, we only got one season.

I post this not as a swipe against Jodie Whittaker's fatanstic Thirteenth Doctor, but rather as a wishlist of more stories from a great team up.  Most Doctors NEVER get companions who match up with them as well as Bill and the 12th did. 

From his final story, where he ran into the First Doctor, who I loved them portraying as a grumpy old man from the 1960's, here is just a taste of how well they worked together. 


Have a great weekend.

Please get vaccinated and although the requirements have been lifted in many places, I still recommend wearing a mask.  I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).