Friday, March 5, 2021

The Friday Link for 3/5/21

I hope you've enjoyed the week.  Here in Minnesota it's warm (relative) and melting.  Delightful!

First up this week is the return of The Hood Internet.  This is the dude who does the insanely good dance remixes with the songs from any given year.  Check out all of his years, but he just released 1995, and it was an excellent year for music.  This is great.  


Switching directions, I'm going to follow up on the Golden Globe win for Nomadland, the exceptional movie starring Frances McDormand: 


That movie feels like a documentary. It really is a massive accomplishment for a film.

Speaking of documentaries, I'm not sure if I ever posted one of the greatest documentaries ever made, Grey Gardens.  If I did, please let me know, and apologies for repeating, but it's so good.  It's weird, but by the end you are craving for more answers which will never come. 


Have a great weekend!

Get vaccinated, stay safe, stay diligent and stay healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).