Friday, March 19, 2021

The Friday Link for 3/19/21

Sorry (again) the blog has been light, but I've been busy.

For this week's Friday Link we start with one of the funniest TV shows ever, Police Squad!  I was living in Georgia, right before moving back to Minnesota, and I remember watching this show.  Basically it's the Airplane movie, only on TV and instead of the Airport movies, they lampooned cop shows. 

The brilliant Leslie Nielsen started at Frank Drebin.  It's just freaking hilarious.  This TV show was only 6 shows, SIX, but yet they had more great jokes in those six episodes than most shows have in three full seasons.  And of course the show was the in inspiration for the Naked Gun movies. 

The shows occasionally get posted so watch them if you can. Here is the first episode. 


Also tonight, I give you Cinema Sins and Everything Wrong with Office Space. Warning language!


Have a great weekend everyone.  Be healthy and be safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).