Friday, March 12, 2021

The Friday Link for 3/12/21

This week I shall bask in the brilliance of The Daily Show, both current and past incarnations.

I will warn you now, A LOT of bad language!

One of the things I love which current host Trevor Noah does is the ease at how he explains complex issues no one else is talking about.  I featured him a few months back with his brilliant story on the farmer's strike in India, but last week he took on a more underreported story; how in the heck did an absolute slime ball like Madison Cawthorn win a Congressional seat?

The Daily Show is also continuing with the track record of exceptional correspondents.  Roy Wood Jr. so deserves his own show.  Here he is giving us a geography lesson in exactly "who hates who?" By the way, his points about the US and Canada are spot on.


They also have Jordan Klepper.  Who better to dismantle the insanity of crypto currency than the guy who absolutely dismantled Trump supporters for the last four years.


Finally this week, a revisiting of one of my favorite all time Jon Stewart segments, How I Meteored Your Motherland. 


Have a great weekend everyone.

Stay healthy and stay safe! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).