Friday, April 8, 2016

The Friday Link for 4/8/16

Sorry it's been light this week, but we've been redoing the floors in the house and ramping up a bit of a remodel.  I GET TO SLEDGEHAMMER SOME WALLS!  It's the little things...  

I'll try to get something up online this weekend.

For the Friday Link, I decided to go the cool science route.  Actually, I don't think there is a real scientific element to either of these videos, outside of "what would happen?"  This is part of a whole series of channels on You Tube where the point is more to film the experiment rather than garner any real scientific knowledge.  A dumbed down Mythbusters.  I'm not saying it's not cool, but it's more Jackass than Nova.

First, from the Backyard Scientist channel, fun with Oobleck!  It is cool video.


Next it's a take off from an old David Letterman bit, crushing things with a hydraulic press!  This one is from the aptly named Hydraulic Press Channel.  


These are just one video of each.  I encourage you to browse at your leisure and be prepared to waste a few hours of your day!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).