Hi all! I am up for a laugh this Friday. How about you?
I think Josh Johnson is a special comedian. There are a lot of guys out there who are funny and know how to deliver a joke, but Johnson is different. His style and delivery are so unique and enjoyable. It reminds me of the times I would see the best comedians for the first time. There is just something that clicks, and you can't stop watching and laughing. You know when you watch Josh Johnson, he's going to be one of the biggest comedians on the planet.
He's already pretty high up there. This last weekend he was in Minneapolis...AND I MISSED HIM! Damn kids needing to be taken back to college in Madison! The good news is he posts a lot of clips from his shows, and they are hilarious.
This is a long clip, 47 minutes of one of his shows at the Orpheum in Minneapolis. I highly recommend the part on Trump and the plane switcharoo! The payoff on that one is spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).