Friday, August 14, 2026

The Friday Link for 8/14/26

Hi all.

It's been a brutal week. I'm exhausted. I need a smile.

This week is all about laughs.

I've often featured ZeFrank on the Friday Link.  The first time I ever saw one of his videos was at the Minneapolis Institute of Art, where they made the point that art does include comedy. This week he has a great piece on how flowers trick flies into getting their pollen.

I will warn you this is a little more adult than usual, but it's pure gold. 


Also tonight is a whole bunch of Mystery Science Theater 3000! Here is a compilation, a full NINE HOURS of quality movie riffing.  All of these are good, but I highly suggest the third film, Time of the Apes! 


That's it for this week.  Have a great weekend and make sure you stay up to date on all of your vaccinations! 

PEACE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).