Friday, August 23, 2024

The Friday Link for 8/23/24

It's DNC week and I've been loving it.  

I love the tone of this convention, taking the threat to our democracy seriously!  When Michelle Obama spoke the other night, she no longer was "when they go low, we go high."  She seemed to be drawing from a different cultural standard this time.

I'll turn it over to the Representative from New Mexico..."Say my name!"


And here was the fun Minnesota delegation in action! 


Also this week, on James Whale Bake Sale, Bill Hader has a long discussion about the movie "No Country for Old Men.'  It's a good breakdown of the movie with Hader's usual wit. 

This is in two parts.



Have a wonderful weekend! 

Make sure to stay up to date on your vaccinations.

I want you safe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).