Friday, July 28, 2023

The Friday Link for 7/28/23

Do I have guilty pleasures?  Dang right I do, and while many of them are ONLY for me and my maker to know (I can't quit you Hallmark Channel!), there's one I'm willing to share with you, Gray Still Plays.

I'm not so much a fan of watching people play video games. Sure I'll watch for a few minutes, but usually I get bored and move on.  Nothing against it, as I'll remind everyone that watching people play video games is no different than watching a sporting event on television.  You are watching others with a skill you don't have do something well.  I'm just not that big on video game culture.  When I had three kids, that pretty much caboshed most of my extracurricular activities.

Then one day magic happened when I had a video strangely pop up in my suggested window on YouTube.  Gray Still Plays is a guy (Gray I presume) who I think is in Florida who plays various video games and contributes what is an absolutely hilarious commentary on them. I watch these for the jokes first, and hilarious video game moments second.  

He has some friends who will change the video games to allow him to test out vehicles, roads, characters, water slides, realities; anything to challenge Gray.  The video game I prefer to watch Grey get destroyed on is GTA, Grand Theft Auto. 

I'll give you four videos today.  Watch them, follow the rules of each specific test, and watch Gray struggle.  Eventually, he figures out the challenges and frankly, he earns my respect.

I know he has millions of followers and almost 4 billion views, but better late than never.  Some rougher language and mild video game violence.  You've been warned! 

First up, vehicles versus the most dangerous roads!


Next up, which car can survive the biggest loops?


What would happen is every time he hit something the car would become a bigger car?  Let the chaos ensue!


And finally, time to test the suspension of your vehicle! 


Have a great weekend.  Stay safe and make sure your vaccinations are up to date! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).