Friday, April 7, 2023

The Friday Link for 4/7/23

I'm on vacation this week; back on the air Tuesday.

Every been really hungry?  Ever been hungry enough to entertain eating your country's leader?  You will be shocked to find out that not only has this happened, it happened as recently as 1672...in HOLLAND!  Yikes! 

The entree's name was not Brie, Benedict, or Candy, but rather Johan, and it's one of the few cases of mass instantaneous cannibalism ever recorded.  And apparently they served up his brother too, as a starter course I guess.  Not sure if anyone yelled, "did everyone get their Phil?" 

One more joke...He didn't get re-elected but his marbling resonated with voters! 

History Matters brings us the gruesome story of how not to win re-election the hard way.


Also this week is ten years of the NFL from Bad Lip Reading. They celebrate a full decade of their lip-reading videos, with Tom Brady often being the focus of their attention. This just makes me laugh.  Especially the player's saying their names.  Watch it and enjoy! 


And to give you a little more this week, ZeFrank and True Facts of the Hippo! Along with their usual jovial points, I was surprised to learn the hippo is more related to the whale than anything else. 


Have a great weekend, stay safe, get vaccinated and I'll be back on the air on Tuesday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).