Friday, April 14, 2023

The Friday Link for 4/14/23

This week I'm punting.  I'm still trying to catch up from my vacation.  I still haven't finished editing photos or unpacking.  When I need to punt, I head to Movie Riffing!

I'll bring in the best of the best for you this week, starting with Trace Beaulieu and Frank Conniff, the original Dr. Clayton Forrester and TV's Frank from MST3K with their riffing venture The Mads Are Back! 

Let's look at the new toys for 1963!


Next up is RiffTrax, featuring Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, and the awesome Bill Corbett! Tonight they embrace Peter Graves and the garbage that is Missile X: The Neutron Bomb Incident!


And finally tonight, classic MST3K featuring Joel (and Kevin and Trace and Frank), with my favorite of the original series Cave Dwellers.  Seriously this is one bad movie.  The jokes are top-notch.  Is there anything funnier than Trace at the end saying "I liked it!"


Have a good weekend everyone.  Stay healthy and stay safe.

Wear a mask in crowded places and ensure you stay up to date on vaccinations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).