Friday, January 13, 2023

The Friday Link for 1/13/23

Hi Everyone.

I'm still recovering from my broken back, delivered quite rudely by an alleged drunk driver on December 8th.  I'm still basking in the warmth of everyone who has wished me well.  I will heal, albeit, eventually.

I'm now walking a lot more.  I am able to go to the Edina Dome and walk in there on most weekdays. Outside of that, the name of the game is don't hurt yourself.  I'm pretty good at it but every once in a while I jump into bed the wrong way or lean down a little too deeply. Magic! I've quit the heavy-duty pain meds, so I just get to wallow in my pain. 

This week, enjoy a litany of videos I've used to get me through the slow times. None of these have anything to do with each other but I enjoyed every one.  







Well that's eclectic! 

Have a great weekend everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).