Friday, July 1, 2022

The Friday Link for 7/1/22

It is Independence Day Weekend, and I will ALWAYS post Sam the American Eagle from the Muppets. 



Also tonight, it's the return of the Auralnauts, the brilliant guys who have a very different (and hilarious) take on the Star Wars movies  They have a new video where they do their thing to the Obi-Wan Kenobi series, something they call Larry (watch the recap at the beginning).  By the way, turning those guys into "influencers" is brilliant! 

To give you an idea of what the Araulnauts are all about, I'll post their take on the original Star Wars movie too.  Warning, there is some naughty language involved! 



Happy Canada Day to my friends up north! Happy Independence Day weekend everyone here in the USA.

Arrest the traitors who tried to overthrow the government on January 6th! 

Get vaccinated, boosted, and wear a mask! Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).