Friday, June 10, 2022

The Friday Link for 6/10/22

If you are a regular follower of the blog, you know I LOVE cooking. I really enjoy it, and one of my favorite modern cooking channels used to be Bon Appétit.  It was great.  I posted their videos a lot, but then they had some nasty behind the scene things and...I don't watch it too often anymore.

What has replaced it has been Binging with Babish, an enjoyable cooking YouTube channel which features a lot of recipes.  One of my favorite things he does is to take food references from TV and movies (some real, and some made up) and he tries to recreate the item in his kitchen.  

He also shows how easy it is to cook fancy, nicer food.  With Babish showing you the entire process, it gives you a great perspective on what to expect if you try it at home.  All and all a very enjoyable watch.

Here are four videos from him this week.




By the way, I noticed he uses my radio show's theme song in this episode. 


Have a great weekend!  Get vaccinated, and stay safe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).