Friday, July 2, 2021

The Friday Link for 7/2/21

It's the weekend of Independence Day and I hope you are able to enjoy.  Considering most of the state is a fire waiting to happen, I'd suggest holding off on fireworks, but my guess is my pleas won't be heard over them.  Please be careful and enjoy the 4th!

I'm mailing it in this weekend, as I'm still recovering from my medical issues.  Making my life easy, and your life funnier, by going to one of my favorites, RiffTrax.

This short on 'Patriotism' from RiffTrax is brand new, sensational and (my guess) was court ordered for 'Hogan's Heroes' Bob Crane. Mike, Kevin and Bill (He's the cool one!) make you laugh. Isn't THAT America!


A few of the RiffTrax are just classics, and I encourage you to watch them all and find your favorite. Birdemic is just a plain garbage movie, but it's made better with the running commentary. Enjoy!


Follow and subscribe to RiffTrax.  Catch their live shows if you can.  

Have a great weekend.  

Please get vaccinated if you haven't.  Stay healthy and safe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).