Friday, February 5, 2021

The Friday Link for 2/5/21

This week I decided to try to walk everyday, as starting tomorrow the temperature drops down into the nether regions here in Minnesota.  Heck I walked today in 11 degrees and nearly froze, and it'll be 25 degrees colder on Sunday morning.  I'll be passing on the strolls for the next week.

Hopefully that means I will get some writing done. 

For this week's Link, since the Super Bowl is on Sunday, we'll start with a compendium of ads about the NFL.  Some of these ads are very good (the best being the 100th anniversary ad at the beginning) and some not so much, but it's a good watch.

Next up a fine take down from Randy Rainbow of one of the craziest people to ever hold a Federal elected position, Marjorie Taylor Greene. Warning! Language!


And finally this week, a hilarious bit from Patton Oswalt about the drunkest audience he ever did a show in front of.  Once again, a warning about language!


Have a great weekend.  Stay warm.

Stay healthy and safe too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).