Saturday, November 25, 2017

The Saturday Link for 11/25/17

Yes, I was enjoying my Thanksgiving.  Yes, I took a good chunk of my Friday off, mainly making my delicious turkey soup, so I didn't remember I needed to do a Friday Link until this morning at 9 AM.  Yes, guilty as charged!

I'm still taking it easy, but have I got two doozies for you today.  The first is from the band OK Go.  They're the best makers of music videos EVER, better than Peter Gabriel's run in the 1980's.  Every video they do is amazing and well thought out.  Please take time to view their collection on the You Tube page.

This video features some product placement, but it also needed a heck of a lot of printers and paper, so it's forgivable.  Here's 'Obsession':



The second video could be one of the best parodies ever, and yes it's for little kids.  It's from Sesame Street, it's molded around Stranger Things, it has so many puns and references it's insane, and it's fun. Saturday Night Live only wishes they could've ever gotten close to something this good.



Have a wonderful weekend, and here's to forgetting what day of the week it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).