Friday, October 21, 2016

The Friday Link for 10/21/16

It is MEA weekend and so I've been out running around with the kids.


From on top of the Science Museum, looking out away from the downtown onto the Mississippi River.



The Conservatory (gorgeous),


The Carousel 


I'll make it quick tonight with two fun clips.  First is more Bad Lip Reading from...Bad Lip Reading.  It's Poetry Slam time, Presidential Debate Edition!



And for the the time of the year, some Halloween laughs from Jerry Seinfeld, still probably the funniest man in America.  Please click on the link and Enjoy!

Jerry Seinfeld on Candy and Halloween!

Have a great weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).