Friday, November 13, 2015

The Friday Link for 11/13/15

A quick intro tonight as I have a roast in the oven.   That sounds goofy, but it's the truth.

Legolas from the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit movies was a bad, bad elf! I remember the first time I saw The Fellowship of the Rings and his takedown towards the end of the movie was darn entertaining.  There isn't a troll, orc or goblin he won't take down.

Leave it to the Auralnauts to turn his action sequences into a cheese early 90's video game.  The voice guy is perfect.  Enjoy on a Friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0WDfNKX0Os

It's a link.  I can't figure out why it won't embed.  I'll revisit it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).