Friday, May 6, 2022

The Friday Link for 5/6/22

Some smiles for you this week, starting with the hilarious speech by David Cross at the Hollywood Walk of Fame dedication ceremony for his former 'Mr. Show' partner Bob Odenkirk.  Cross' delivery is just SO good. I love how he lampoons Hollywood/showbiz culture. 


By the way, if you've never seen Mr. Show, it is beyond brilliant. 

Speaking of great comedy teams, John Krasinski and Rainn Wilson from 'The Office'' have to be considered in that realm.  The interactions they had only worked because of those two pulling it off.  I've often said The Office was one of the best-casted shows in all of TV history. Here are some of the better pranks Jim played on Dwight. 


And finally tonight, I can't remember if I ever posted this one before, but the game show Dylan McDermott or Dermot Mulroney is one of my all-time favorite 'SNL' skits.  It kind of fizzles out in the end, but it's pure gold! 


Have a great weekend.  

COVID cases are once again rising so please get vaccinated and wear a mask, especially indoors.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).