Friday, April 15, 2022

The Friday Link for 4/15/22

I can't say why but this week has been exhausting. Ex...


haus....


tin...


g.

Okay that was a little dramatic, but not by much. Starting off the Friday Link this week is the latest in one of the best ad campaigns I've ever seen, the Apple at Work campaign.  This episode is 'Escape from the Office.'  If you've not seen the other two mini-movie/ads they're great. This one continues the trend. 


Also this week, a song that's been running through my head all week long, the Roundball Rock skit from Saturday night Live from a few years back. In honor of the T-Wolves going the playoffs - B-b-b-b-b-basketball!


Finally, my love of historic cooking videos is well known, and I love when they can give you perspective from the time the recipe came from. Townsends has a great one from early America.  If you were on hard times, with every limited funds, what did you eat.  Frankly I don't think this would be that bad. 


Have a great weekend everyone.  Be safe!  Get vaccinated, wear a mask!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).