Friday, September 17, 2021

The Friday Link for 9/17/21

This week, I'm going to just do something I love, and hope you give it a watch.

Geddy Lee is the Singer/Bass player/Keyboardist for Rush, the Canadian Power trio and my favorite band of all time.  It's been hard since Neil Peart, the bands virtuoso drummer, passed away.  Rush was always a dear friend, a band I looked forward to hearing new music from/seeing on tour for decades.  Staying loyal to each other, the band ended when Neil passed away.

Geddy Lee sat down with Dan Rather in October of 2017 (prior to Neil's passing) and talked about the band and the music, the fans and celebrity.  They also talk about one of my other passions, baseball.   This interview makes me love the band even more, and yearn for just one more concert. 


Also tonight here is the upcoming trailer for the Hawkeye TV show and it looks fantastic! 


Get vaccinated and wear a mask!

Stay Healthy! 

Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).