Friday, June 11, 2021

The Friday Link for 6/11/21

Slow and steady wins the race!  This week my health is slowly starting to recover, but because I'm taking it slow, and recovering, my focus is mainly on that.  I'll get back to the blog soon.  I promise.

This weeks Friday Link has three very different clips. We'll start with the US verses Mexico final of the CONCACAF Championship, and epic game which was a nail biter until the end.  This is a Spanish language broadcast.  Go to 12:10 in the video. The US, up by 3-2, had a handball in the box late in the 2nd overtime.  The pure joy the Mexican broadcast team had at the delivery of the ensuing penalty kick was crushed when the US goalie blocked the tying goal, eventually leading the US winning the game. 

USA! USA! USA!  Epic game.


The next two clips are full of rough language, so YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

Last Week Tonight has another sensational segment where John Oliver specifically focuses on the unique way the US treats Asian Americans, and the way racism in America is delivered in a variety of methods depending on the cultural group that is being targeted. 


Finally tonight, ZeFrank has a delightful look at the tick! Considering this is a REALLY bad year for ticks, this is not only naughty, raunchy and hilarious, it's full of fun facts! 


Have a safe weekend!

Please get vaccinated!  I don't want you sick, and I don't want you to die.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).