Friday, October 26, 2018

The Friday Link for 10/26/18

As we get ready for Halloween next week, let me remind everyone to be safe and have fun.  I'm getting ready to free-base Reese's Peanut Butter cups.  Love those.

For Halloween laughs, NOTHING is better than Ellen Degeneres scaring the living daylights out of Andy, her producer, by making him go through a haunted house.  The stunning confidence which Andy displays is magnificent when the real Andy comes out mere seconds later.  And kudos to an American treasure in Chrissy Teigen for putting up with him.  She's terrified and laughing uproariously at the same time.  Just perfect!



I'm in tears every year with that bit.  And of course there is always Ellen scaring the daylights out of her guests.  The fact the guests allow this to happen points to how good of a host she is.



I leave you with the best shot I took at the Halloween Spectacular at he Minnesota Zoo!  Have great weekend everyone!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).