Friday, April 6, 2018

The Friday Link for 4/6/18

I'll be the first to say it, this cold weather in April sucks.  It's not that I wish I lived somewhere else, or that it's incredibly abnormal to have snow and cold in April, but it's hard to see the finish line ahead only to be told we have to do one more complete lap.

To help deal with the weather, let's turn to The Hacksmith.  These are the engineering Canadians who do fun, incredibly smart project builds.

If you went to the St. Paul Winter Carnival, you might have seen the colleges trying to do the robot snowplow competition.  I saw part of it.  Let's just say halfway through I was internally begging the college kids to just grab the shovel five feet away from them.

The Hacksmith guys have come up with a personalized, motorized snow plow, and it kicks caboose! Seriously, you could make a mint, and have a freaking blast, with one of these things in your neighborhood.

 

And for more fun on a Friday night, this clip from our cartoon President.  I'm not sure what's funnier: Trump talking to his kid about divorce, or their take on Bolton.



I'm off to go see Dessa.  Have a great weekend everyone and know Spring will get here soon...eventually...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).