Friday, October 16, 2015

The Friday Link for 10/16/15

As you've heard, I'm an absolute nut for Mad Max: Fury Road.  Hands down the best movie of the year (and that is including Inside Out), and (no joke) top 10 all time for me.  I will seriously be upset if this movie doesn't get an Oscar nod.

The movie is simple: a crazed road trip through post-apocalyptic Australia.  But it has more action than most action movie franchises, better thought out scenes, shockingly deep secondary plots, and, frankly, it's one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen.  It should be a no brainer for Best Picture, Best Director and Best Cinematography.  Easy.

Yes, I know there are a lot of people who will NEVER watch this movie.  Your loss, but to help you at least have the know how for water cooler talk come Oscar time, I'll lean once again on the Screen Junkies and Cinema Sins guys:

First the Honest Trailer for Mad Max: Fury Road:



Next it's everything Wrong with Mad Max: Fury Road.  The funny part is how these guys are constantly taking off sins for how cool this movie really is:


With my birthday on Monday, this is my gift to you!  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).