Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Please Help Stop the Destruction of Net Neutrality

We all should be terrified by the FCC potentially removing net neutrality rules.  Seriously, because I am a Democrat, this blog would probably only be available at some high end, premium internet service price ladder, if available at all.  I'm dead serious.

Follow the link below and fill out the form and submit it.  I did.  I said the following:

Please don't get rid of net-nuetrality. If you do, not only will you ruin one of the last true free vestiges of thought and expression available to the masses, you will prove that regardless of the percentage of the US's population that disagrees with the idea (60, 70, 80, 90%) money is the only thing that matters in the FCC's eyes.

I decided to leave the swear words out, but don't let my prudishness stop you!

This goes way beyond one political party or ideal.  Get your friends, all of them, involved to make sure the Internet stays neutral for all.  Thanks.

https://www.dearfcc.org/?c=upworthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).