Friday, November 17, 2017

The Friday Link for 11/17/17

Thanksgiving!  Family, friends and turkey!

For my family, there are four great Thanksgiving TV traditions.  First, while we're getting the food prepared, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade is on.  I love me some big balloons!

Football is a tradition for many people, and this year we get the Vikings playing the Lions.  Most of the time we limit the amount of football we watch, considering most Thanksgiving games suck.

'Planes, Trains and Automobiles' is an oddity, a true Thanksgiving only movie.  The kids love it, but you do have to fast forward through the scene at the rental car counter at the airport.

Finally, it's Mystery Science Theater 3000! Turkey day indeed.

I highly recommend the newest season, Season 11's second episode, 'Cry Wilderness.'  Dear Lord is that a God awful movie.  It's on Netflix, but I know you want a freebie.

Pod People! This is early from the original run of MST3K.  It's just...it spirals out of control.  Thank goodness these guys got it.  It so deserves it.



Travel safe, try to avoid talking politics, save me a leg, (hopefully) give thanks, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).