Friday, March 4, 2016

The Friday Link for 3/4/16

This is the gutsiest, ballsiest, outright most insane comedy bit ever.  Colbert's coming out party, the 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner.  As we roll into the 10th anniversary of this moment, be in awe of the true moxie, grit, and audacity it took to do this take down.  Not only to be the fake Republican pundit, but to openly mock the President W. straight to his face.

If I ever were to run into George, I would shake his hand.  Honestly!  You don't get too many chances to shake a hand of a President, and I do respect the office.  If I was ever hired to do a comedy bit/roast of the man, then let the insults fly.

What's funny about this is the intro.  These people don't understand what they're about to do.  Still to this date, I've no idea why they would've ever asked him to be the keynote.  Their foolishness, our gain.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I'll review it and as long as it's not dirty, I'll post it (even if you disagree with me).